Monday, March 22, 2010

An exclusive peek at some cover art

Free Agent is being published by Simon & Schuster in the UK in paperback next month (April 29). Here's the cover image:


And I've just this minute received the final cover artwork for the UK hardback edition of Free Country, the second book in the Paul Dark trilogy, which is mostly set in Italy. This will be published by S&S in August, and is already available to preorder at the usual places online. Click to get a much larger version.

3 comments:

  1. The cover for Free Country is so cool, really like it! The paperback cover for Free Agent is also nice as well but I like the hardback cover better. It stands out a bit more. It would perhaps have been nice is the Free Country also had an illustrated cover but as I said, the the final cover looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes, Victoria, I loved the UK hardcover for Free Agent, but they're taking a new direction and I'm really pleased with it. Looking forward to seeing what they do with Free World (just have to finish it first!).

    Thanks for being my first commenters.

    ReplyDelete